If you can't already guess from my post title this month, I've spent a lot of time with this dude. I have seen him every single day since we realized we were two peas in a pod. Let me tell you a little about what we have done this month. Yeah, we do the regular get togethers with friends for Erin cooked dinners, institute and other church activities, but we've done some pretty rad stuff this month too. As a side note, I am excited for my family to meet this stellar guy because I cannot put into accurate enough words how incredible he is. He is my Mr. Perfect (for me); a mans man who serves, treats his mom like gold, shows love and compassion, is kind, dedicated, honest, virtuous and of course melts my heart. Ew, gross, cheesy. Whatever. Get over it.
#1 bluegrass festival in Pueblo. Kaylon and I joined a group of friends for some awesome bluegrass, including Ryan Shupe and the Rubberband earlier this month. My friends and I probably had more teeth than most of the attendees put together, which was definitely interesting, but all in all it was an awesome day. Highlights? Being stalked by Natalie who tried to take cheesy pictures of Kaylon and me. (See below. :) ) Natalie hitting on the drummer for Ryan Shupe. THE MUSIC!!!!
#2 clay pigeon shooting. For some reason there isn't much more attractive to me than a man that can blast multiple things out of the sky all in a row. That's my Kaylon. Growing up a little bit country AND 5 years in the military will do that to you.
#3 family dinners? Yep. Kaylon's family is from Colorado and we get to join his folks and whatever siblings are around for food and entertainment. His family rocks.
#4 suit shopping. Ok, I am dead serious. Kaylon needed suits and we went shopping for a couple. It was quite honestly one of the most fun things I've done with Kaylon. I don't care how odd that is to anyone. We couldn't stop laughing. Our suit helpin' man loved us. :) Um, and hello...he cleans up good...
Ok ok ok. What ELSE has happened in June other than some dude right? Well, it has been a great skype month for Laura and me. We get to have our Colorado/Japan sister-mance almost twice a week, which has been awesome. I love my sister and am grateful for the friendship we continue to build, even on opposite sides of the world.
WAIT. One more thing. It's almost embarassing. Because I'm 30. And I look like I am 20. Well now I look like I'm 14. Why you ask? Because I went and got myself braces. Please don't go telling me that my teeth were perfect, blah blah blah. That just makes me want to snap my rubber band from my braces at you. I am a hygienist. I noticed teeth. Especially my own. And compare them to braces perfection that come in an hope in my chair. I get teeth envy. Also because I'm a hygienist, braces are free. FREE. 7000 treatment for free. Yeah. My upper teeth have a midline cant to the left and an occlusal cant leaning inward. It makes my bite off. Which gives me headaches. Oh. And besides. Kaylon said I'm beautiful no matter what. Enjoy this last one. ;)

Hey Erin! I'm glad to see you are posting again! It's fun to see what's going on in your life. I hope July is as good as June was.
ReplyDeleteSo excited for you Erin. I got your text and it made me so happy!! Keep us posted!
ReplyDelete