Seriously, I am more nervous about starting a blog than I am to pick up and leave all I know and move to Denver. That probably attests to my personality. I visited with a good friend Meg the other night and she was the umpteenth person to try and talk me into keeping a blog. I am not that entertaining. Isn't there a law that you have to have children first, or at least be married? Don't you have to be witty? My sister in law Erin is queen of witty anecdotes. She is my idol. Too bad she hasn't written in a while. Nudge nudge. Anywho...Meg insisted that this was like a mini journal, and for her she just wanted to be kept in the loop about what was happening in my life. Well there you go, Meg mentions the word journal to me and I'm already hooked. Once a guy called me John Taylor. Just last week my buddy Clayton teased me about how good I am at journaling and how "in court, at final judgment you will win with all your the evidence." Well...I like to think so.
Long story short, here I go.
wow, the first ever to post a comment...um...something cool to say...2+2 is CHICKEN!
ReplyDeleteYAY!!!!! I'm so excited! This made my day! :)
ReplyDeleteOh, and my blog is www.dreamslived.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteLove it!!! And I am SOO excited to see you in 5 days - but who's counting. Love ya Ernie!!!
ReplyDeleteI am excited to be in the loop of The Life that is Erin Bailey.
ReplyDeleteOh I'm glad you're blogging. :) It really is a good way to journal too. Especially because it's the only place I have writing of what is happening and pictures to go with it. Anyway, I'm excited for your blog so I can hear about your adventures in Denver!
ReplyDeleteon line and exposed journal. love it. so you.
ReplyDelete