I have a job. :)
I feel that lot of choices in life are choices between good and good. Maybe not even better and best, but both equally positive, good choices. I feel that while the Lord always cares about what each of us is doing in his or her life, He likes to sit back and let us pick in these instances.
Pretty much from day one here in Colorado I have been talking to two different places regarding a job. One is a private practice, and the other is a successful business that assists over 195 dental practices in CA, AZ, NV, CO and TX. There are pros and cons to both a private practice and a corporate run practice. It has been kind of a back and forth deal between both parties and my leanings have been just as shifty. It came down to an offer from both at the same exact time. Isn't that the way it always goes? After a lot of discussion with my Dad and my wonderful friend Dana I was able to see what my instincts had been telling me all along.
I accepted a job with Dr. Andy Ashby in Denver. If you want to check out his practice website it is http://www.ashbydental.com/ With contemplation I realized that my dream has do be a private practice hygienist. Why would I settle for anything less? When I spent a few hours at Dr. Ashby's office it felt so welcoming, homey, and I LOVED the front office girl Charity. A big part of working in this field is to care for others and I felt I would be able to do that with Ashby Dental.
I start training on Monday. I feel very blessed to have found something so good in this economy. I continue to feel confirmations upon moving as well. Most of those I graduated with are still looking for jobs, and are fighting for the same ones in Utah. Wish me luck!!!
Congrats. It sounds like Denver is really treating you well so far.
ReplyDeleteI think the Lord gives us many decisions between two good things. And to be honest, for me those are the toughest choices. I am so glad that you got a great job. You deserve it!
ReplyDelete