Friday, February 11, 2011

November was pretty awesome too...

So what I did this morning when I decided to play catch up was go through my pictures and my journal to see what happened that was of note. Turns out the colder it got, the less than happened. Not surprised. :) November was still pretty cool though.

For the past few months I had been able to work at Twiss Dental as a fill in for a hygienist on maternity leave. It was every Tuesday and I was so grateful for the experience at another office. I feel that working at different offices has really helped me grow as a hygienist. I was actually pretty sad when my temporary work with Dr. Twiss ended. He has a great staff and it was wonderful to work there. :)

SARA BAREILLES! Mid November Kim Johnson, Dana Moats, Gina Ashby and I went and saw
Sara in concert at the Ogden Theatre. It was awesome. Despite the fact that such a petite, incredible singer loved using a less than intelligent vocabulary, we couldn't have asked for a better show. Thankfully to Gina, who had recently had achilles tendon surgery, we had the best 'seats' in the house. :)

I got an iPhone. For free. That's just cool enough to mention.

Thanksgiving break!!! I decided to take an extra long vacation from work in order to spend as much time as possible in Utah for the holiday. Chris, Erin and the boys were flying out for almost two weeks and I wanted to be there for as long as possible. Laura and her soon to be fiancee Joe were also coming. I can't even remember the last time we were all together. It was so much fun. Highlights of the trip:

Spending time with the best, cutest nephews on the planet.
Finally meeting Joe Belurgi, Laura's boyfriend and overhearing my dad give him a ring for Laura that's been in family for years.
Going with Erin and the kids to Cabellas and watching her dominate on Elk Hunt.
Cooking with Karen, Erin, Laura, Emily and Mom on Thanksgiving Eve. :)
Watching Joe and Dad bond over pool in Karen and Gordon's basement.
Having Thanksgiving dinner with a bajillion family members.
Getting Gordon Kerr's awesome hugs.
Not Luke falling backwards whilst playing light sabre's with his mom and requiring stitches, but seeing his face when he got back because the staples were cool and he got a Harry Potter chocolate frog. :)
Kyle 'helping' by napping during dinner preparations. I love my cousins.
Attempting to take a family picture. I even added one of the MANY where Chris sabotaged. :)

I love my family.

Picture highlights:


















No comments:

Post a Comment