Wednesday, August 18, 2010

This weekend will rock.

Two reasons why this weekend will be kind of a big deal.

1. Friday I will be doing a full oral exam and cleaning on a criminal from the department of corrections. He apparently killed someone when he was 18. That was 20 years ago. Nevertheless he will be flanked by three armed guards and have full hand and feet shackles on. Intense. They say he is really nice. :)
2. Saturday I move into my apartment. It is beautiful. I saw my for real for real place, not just a model. It is awesome. Pretty views from all my 8 windows. :) And just pretty dang sweet all over.

I will be writing more about these events soon. Stay posted!

2 comments:

  1. 1.How was the killer!?! I'm very curious to hear about that. 2.Will you post pictures of you new place? or at least email? I want to see your amazing sounding place! 3.I like that you called that guy a 'wierdy' :D. I love the way you talk! Hahaha it still makes me laugh... although it's really too bad. 4.I'm so glad you dad is recovering well! Yay for blessings!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Post pics of your new place please?!

    ReplyDelete